Whether you are a budding entrepreneur looking to create a new business or you have an established company that needs legal counsel in other areas, at Teague & Wetsel, PLLC, we can assist you with a full spectrum of business law needs.
Our attorney has worked with a number of Oklahoma businesses for more than two decades. He can likewise protect your interests in litigation or transactional matters, including:
- Business formation: We can help you determine which business structure works best for you, whether a limited liability company (LLC), corporation, partnership or other entity. We will help you prepare and file the right paperwork to lay the foundation for a successful start.
- Ongoing legal guidance: As your outside counsel, our attorney can address the countless issues and questions that come up during the day-to-day operation of your business.
- Property matters: Benefit from our attorney’s thorough understanding of real estate and business law. We can assist you with purchasing, selling or leasing commercial real estate. We also handle oil and gas matters, title opinions and real estate disputes.
- Contracts: Solid contracts are at the core of almost every successful business. We can assist you with all aspects of contract negotiation, preparation and review. Our lawyer will help make sure that your interests are protected.
- Business purchases, mergers and sales: Seeking to grow your business through a purchase or merger? Ready to sell your company and move on to something else? We can help you structure the right transaction and get the deal done.
- Business disputes: When disputes threaten the success of your business, you can rely on us for experienced representation. We will help you assess the scope of the problem and review options for resolution, including arbitration, mediation or litigation.
- Finance documents: We can review important documents regarding loans, shareholder agreements, partnership agreements and other financial obligations before you sign them, eliminating surprises and preventing problems before they arise.
- Succession planning: Our team can help you develop strategies for preserving the success you’ve worked so hard to build. We handle business succession planning as well as general estate planning for business owners.
Meet With Our Edmond Business Formation Attorney
As a small yet experienced firm, we provide greater efficiency, cost-effectiveness and hands-on service than you will find at a larger firm. You will work directly with our lawyer. We will work hard to earn your trust.
To schedule a private consultation, please contact us at 405-285-9200. Our office is conveniently located in Edmond.