If you are unable to earn a living because of a lasting disability, you may be entitled to long-term disability benefits. Generally, you must have a terminal or long-term disability that is serious enough to prevent you from financially supporting yourself. The greater the disability, the greater the benefit available.
At Teague & Wetsel, PLLC, we can evaluate whether you qualify. Based in Edmond, our attorneys work with clients throughout Oklahoma, including:
- Injured workers
- Family members of those with significant disabilities
- Disabled military veterans
Our attorneys have a comprehensive understanding of:
- The primary federal programs for disability benefits (Social Security Disability and Supplemental Security Income)
- The eligibility requirements for those benefits
- The best methods and strategies for obtaining the maximum benefits
Guidance Through Every Step Of Filing For Disability
The federal bureaucracy is extremely complicated. It’s easy to make costly mistakes during the application process. Our lawyers can help ensure that:
- You have the correct qualifying diagnoses.
- Your medical records and paperwork are in order.
- Your application for benefits is completed fully and correctly.
- You take full advantage of opportunities for appealing unfavorable decisions.
Our attorneys can represent you at any hearings in which you may be requested to provide information about your condition or need. We do not charge our clients for completing applications. Instead, we will only charge a fee once you are cleared to receive your benefits.
Contact us at 405-285-9200 to discuss your circumstances and find out whether your condition makes you eligible for disability benefits.